Ready to de-stash your threads and make some cash? If so, Scarlet Threads is here to do just that! Scarlet Threads is an annual women's pop up shop event where you de-clutter your fabulous wardrobe, turn it into cash and make room for some new to you fashion pieces at hard to beat prices! As a Scarlet Threads consignor, you will earn a base 60% percent of your sales, and up to 70% if you volunteer at the event. You can earn another 5% by donating all your unsold items. To get started, go through that chic closet of yours, gather a minimum of 15 items (make sure they are brands/items we accept), register ($13 non-refundable fee), prep and tag your items, drop them off, and receive your check within 2 weeks after the event. Yes, it’s that easy and also a lot of fun! Want to get a better idea of what our store looks like set up? Click here to go to our FB page and click on photos to see our previous sales.
Note: must be 18 years or older to consign.
The consignor percentages are as follows:
- non-volunteering consignors will receive 60% of their sales
- consignors volunteering 1 shift (3 hours) will receive 65%
- consignors volunteering 2 or more shifts will receive 70%
- consignors choosing to DONATE all unsold items will receive an extra 5% of their sales. This option MUST be done BEFORE printing tags!!! (a small hand symbol should be printed on each tag printed)
Benefits of Consigning at Scarlet Threads
- Consigning is green
- Earn up to 75% of total sales (more profit than yard sales or typical consignment shops and it’s easier than selling online)
- You name the price
- Shop early and get the best deals
- Easy to use computerized system for tagging
- Track your sales throughout the event
- No advertising needed…we do that part for you!
- Sit back, relax, and we will mail you your check!