We want to emphasize quality at our sale. Please note that at check-in or during the course of the sale, if you have more than 15 unacceptable items pulled for poor condition and returned to you, a $15 fee may be deducted from your consignor earnings.
Due to the already inexpensive price to purchase new, the brands below are not the standard/quality/style Scarlet Threads is looking to resell.
- Walmart Labels (Metro 7, Jaclyn Smith, Op, White Stag, George, Faded Glory, Catalina, Jordache)
- Kmart Labels (Route66, Jaclyn Smith, Bongo, Thom McAm)
- Payless Labels (Montego Bay Club, American Eagle (from payless store), Dexter, Predictions, Fioni, Lower East Side, Airwalk)
- St. John’s Bay
- Any items from our Non-Accepted Brand List
- Jeans with bling, heavy stitching, or heavily worn material
- Victoria’s Secret Tote bags
- Prom/Wedding Dresses
- Undergarments (bras, panties, lingerie)
- Sports bras
- Swim suits (unless new with tags)
- Items purchased over 3 years ago
- Items with an odor
- Clothing that is shrunken, faded, or wrinkled
- Clothing with small/large holes, tears, broken zippers, and missing buttons
- Clothing with pilling, fuzz, lint, and pet hair
- Character shirts
- Clothing with sports logos
- Business suits
- Make up/skin care products
Not sure if your items will be accepted? Just shoot us an email, and we would love to assist you!