- We will have 5 private dressing rooms and a large group dressing room. This will help speed up the wait times for the dressing room line. Tank tops, leggings or bike shorts are recommended for trying on items in this dressing room.
CONSIGNOR COMMISSION BREAKDOWN
- Consignors that help during a Premium Shift (see schedule for shift options) shop at 12:00pm, pay 25% commission keeping 75% of sales.
- Consignors that help run the event for 12 hours (3 shifts) shop at 2pm, pay 25% commission keeping 75% of sales.
- Consignors that help run the event for 8 hours (2 shifts) shop at 3pm, pay 30% commission keeping 70% of sales.
- Consignors that help run the event for 4 hours (1 shift) shop at 4pm, pay 35% commission keeping 65% of sales.
- Consignors that do NOT help run the event shop at 6pm, pay 40% commission keeping 60% of sales.
- DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF DONATIONS AND COMMUNICATION WITH OUR CHARITIES WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING A 5% COMMISSION FOR DONATE ALL. 75% COMMISSION CAN STILL BE EARNED BY WORKING THE SALE. WE STILL ENCOURAGE DONATIONS AS IT HELPS OUR COMMUNITY.
- 8 hour shift
- 75% commission
- Early shopping time
- For more info click the Event Helper tab
- Although we will still be providing pant hangers, we will only be providing them for pants/jeans and shorts. Skirts, Athletic Shorts, Strapless Tops and All Leggings, will be required to be clipped on a plastic hanger with clothespins.
- Wide neck tops/dresses and open kimonos will also need to be secured to plastic hangers with clothespins. *See photos for examples.
Drop Off Procedures:
- Consignors will be putting their own clothing on the racks. We will have event helpers to assist you, but please be aware of this change. Drop offs usually take around 30 minutes, so please allow more time if you have 150+ items. The Items will be thoroughly inspected by event helpers AFTER drop offs. Please double check your items for stains, rips, holes, broken zippers, ect. BEFORE you bring them to the sale.
- Please note that at check-in or during the course of the sale, if you have more than 10 unacceptable items pulled for poor condition and returned to you, a $15 fee may be deducted from your consignor earnings. All items pulled will be sorted back to consignors with a note on the tag. Or, if the item is marked donate, it will be donated.
- Consignors will be receiving a more detailed email regarding what to expect at drop off.
Drop Off Requirement:
- Please bring a large bin LABELED WITH YOUR CONSIGNOR NUMBER ON THE FRONT AND BACK. This helps us return your unsold items organized and ready for an easy pick up for you. If you are DONATING ALL unsold items, you will NOT need to bring a bin!
- 1 bin if consigning 75 items or less
- 2 bins if consigning 75-125 items
- 3 bins if consigning 125-250
- All items must have the new tags. Any items brought with previous event tags will not be accepted. If you are consigning an item that you have attempted to sell before, we are asking that you lower the price and print a new tag.
- Lularoe – 5 item limit
- No Jeans with white stitching