Ready to de-stash your threads and make some cash?
Consignors keep 60% and pay 40% commission to Scarlet Threads for the services provided. If you want to pay less commission, we invite you to help run the sale! Event helpers will pay only 25-35% in commission depending on the number of helped hours.
As a consignor and/or helper, you also will be able to shop BEFORE the public at our consignor only pre-sale.
- Step 1- Register as a Consignor (must be 18 years or older) pay the $15 non-refundable registration fee.
- Step 2- Schedule a Drop Off appointment.
- Step 3- Gather, Prep, and Create Tags using our online system.
- Step 4 – Schedule an Event Helper shift. Click HERE for more info on making a higher commission as an Event Helper.
- Step 5- Drop Off your items during sale week.
- Step 6- Time to shop!
- Step 7- Pick Up your unsold items and paycheck Sunday after the sale.
Want to get a better idea of what our store looks like set up? Click HERE to go to our Facebook page and click on photos to see our previous sales.
Note: must be 18 years or older to consign.
The consignor percentages are as follows:
- Consignors that help during a Premium Shift (see schedule for shift options) shop at 1pm, pay 25% commission keeping 75% of sales.
- Click HERE for more info on Premium Shifts
- Consignors that help run the event for 12 hours (3 shifts) shop at 1pm, pay 25% commission keeping 75% of sales.
- Consignors that help run the event for 8 hours (2 shifts) shop at 2pm, pay 30% commission keeping 70% of sales.
- Consignors that help run the event for 4 hours (1 shift) shop at 3pm, pay 35% commission keeping 65% of sales.
- Consignors that do NOT help run the event shop at 5pm, pay 40% commission keeping 60% of sales.
DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF DONATIONS AND COMMUNICATION WITH OUR CHARITIES WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING A 5% COMMISSION FOR DONATE ALL. 75% COMMISSION CAN STILL BE EARNED BY WORKING THE SALE. WE STILL ENCOURAGE DONATIONS AS IT HELPS OUR COMMUNITY. PLEASE SEE ABOVE FOR COMMISSION BREAKDOWN.
Benefits of Consigning at Scarlet Threads
- Consigning is responsible
- No photographing your items
- No answering questions from buyers
- No measuring items
- No multiple trips to the post office
- Earn up to 75% of total sales (more profit than yard sales or typical consignment shops and it’s easier than selling online)
- You name the price
- Shop early and get the best deals
- Easy to use computerized system for tagging
- Track your sales throughout the event
- No advertising needed…we do that part for you!
- Sit back, relax, and we will mail you your check!